- Name: Regina Chloe Menor
- Birthday: June 22, 1997
- Height: 161 cm
- Eye color: Dark Brown
- Hair color: Dark Brown
- A random fact about you: Michael Jackson fan
- Favorite band: Parokya Ni Edgar, Maroon 5
- Favorite song: too many to mention -___-
- Favorite food: Ice cream~
- Favorite season: Rain~
- Favorite animal: …
- Favorite movie: Seven Pounds
- Anything you need to work on?: HUHUHUHU PLEASE STAHP
- Who ended your last relationship?: Never been into any relationships :]
- Do you prefer someone shorter or taller?: Talleeer! :3
- Dark hair or light hair?: potato
- Smart or attractive?: Smart potato :>
- Is creativity attractive?: As long as it’s about minions why not?
- Your last text: :D
- The last thing you ate: Brownies~
- The last thing you drank: Cokeeee
- The last song you listened to: Your Song-Parokya ni Edgar
- The last book you read: Tears and Smiles of Jose Rizal
- The last movie you watched: Taken 2!
- Do you play any instruments?:Guitar, a little piano..i’m trying out violin.
- A random childhood memory: Summer Vacations in Tarlac :3
90% of people marry their 7th-12th grade love. Since you have read this, you will be told good news tonight. If you dont repost this, your worst week starts now
JUST TO BE SAFE YO.
looks like I’m marrying Harry Styles
Ashton r u comin
Luke hurry up man
why does this have 330,000+ Reblogs?
I’m waiting Michael
Oh Lucifer baby
Shit….. I’m gonna reblog this because mock weeks coming up
While waiting to go to Ambeth Ocampo’s Rizal Ransomed I decided to try using some new brushes I got from Frenden. And they’re really nice! Rob Cham was a guest speaker in our class the other day and he demo’d some art using them. I guess you can do the same thing with SAI, though, haha. But at least I won’t have to go Photoshop-Sai-Photoshop-Sai anymore.
Here’s Maria Clara from Rizal’s Noli. It’s a bit glum, but that’s life